Alcohol and Drug 1-800-527-5344

Children’s Aid Society of Huron County 1-800-265-5198

Cocaine/Crack referral 1-800-347-8998

Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual Youth 1-800-268-YOUTH

Huron/Perth Crisis Intervention 1-888-829-7484

Huron Safe Homes for Youth (Mon-Fri, 9-5) 1-800-361-1640

Kids Help Phone 1-800-668-6868

Pregnancy 1-800-230-PLAN

Sexual Assault 1-866-863-0511

STD/AIDS hotline 1-800-227-8922

Suicide 1-800-273-TALK

Women’s Shelter and Second Stage Housing 1-800-265-5506

Talk to an adult you trust- student services-guidance counsellor, teacher, parent or a parent of a friend.  Let someone help point you in the right direction